Monday, February 15, 2010

All You Need Is LOVE

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!! or more like weekend. Saturday night Ryan and I went to Valentines Day at the movie theater here in Kirksville. Its an old theater but was fun to watch. I thought it was cute and they did a good job transitioning from the different people and story lines. Sunday morning Ryan made me heart shape pancakes, and I enjoyed breakfast in bed. We went to church and then I cooked a romantic valentines dinner. I made bacon wrapped sirloins, sauted shrimp for Ryan's (which I will never make again... shrimp smell really bad!), green beans with bacon bits (one of Ryans favs), grilled potatoes with a bacon dressing, and soft herb rolls. It was a great dinner, candle light included!!
Hope you all had a great valentines day!

1 comment: