Sunday, June 20, 2010

Sugar Daddy

Just wanted to quickly say HAPPY FATHERS DAY to all the dads and soon to be dads out there!!





To my dad thanks for EVERYTHING you have done for me... I might not have always understood why or appreciated it but I DO NOW :) I LOVE YOU



To Scott (Ryan's dad) thanks for raising such a hard working and driven son. I know he is everything he is because of how you raised him. Also thanks so much for what you have done for our little family. We can always count on you for support.



An Ryan.... Words can not express the love I have for you and how proud I am of you. Thanks for cooking dinner when I don't feel like it. And taking out the stinky trash and putting up with me through the ups and downs of being newly married :) I love you so much!!!

2 comments:

  1. so is ryan the soon to be dad you are talking about or are you just thanking him for the heck of it? :)

    ReplyDelete