Thursday, July 22, 2010

Misery

just kidding... I am back in MISSOURI! Ryan is still doing his preceptor thing in southeast Missouri and I was home alone with no tv or internet! Well whats a girl to do??

I watched every chick flick we have! Ryan makes fun of me for watching movies over and over again and reciting the whole thing as I watch it!

I also made a bow holder for some of the bows I have...

And bought another shelf to organize our food storage. My goal is to start a 3 month supply and work my way to a 12 month supply!

So it has been nice being back in Missouri... I do miss the west very much especially when you walk outside and that humidity hits yeah but Missouri welcomed me back with flashfoods, tornado warnings, and some cool lightning storms :)

I can't believe summer is almost over!!!

2 comments: