Sunday, January 2, 2011

Boise

Since we were spending all of the holiday break in Idaho Falls, I flew out a little earlier to see me side of the family in Boise. I had a great time helping my family, especially my grandma, get ready for Christmas.

We spent our time making yummy treats and caramels for the holidays for every one to snack on. We wrapped some of them in nuts and dipped in chocolate.



It was messy but totally worth it.

I spent some time in Garden Valley with my brother and parents. One day it snowed a lot and made it feel more like Christmas time.

2 comments:

  1. How fun!!! When I was in utah for thanksgiving I made my family make some christmas treats with me since I wouldn't be there for christmas. Those caramels sound sooo yummy right now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. FUN! Glad you were able to com back early enough to spend time with your fam! Those caramels look AMAZING!

    ReplyDelete