Sunday, September 11, 2011

Heartbreaking

Paige has come down with a little cold... Well thats what we hope it is, I made Ryan get out all of his medical equipment and check her ears and listen to hear breathing, pretty much I was freaking out because my calm happy easy going baby girl was screaming all night, constant runny nose and coughing. Finally around 2 am I put her in her car seat and drove around Grand Blanc until she fell asleep! She has been sleeping in her little chair because she doesn't want to lie flat, I enjoy the cuddle time but really enjoy sleep too.

Her nose has stopped running but now her voice is gone! Listen to her cute little squeaky voice. It is heart breaking that I can't do anything to help her. And I want to cry every time she opens her mouth to laugh or talk but nothing comes out and she has to try so hard for a little squeak.

Oh Paige get well soon!!!

3 comments:

  1. Poor baby! I hope she feels better soon, and I hope you get some sleep tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sad day :( Is she getting teeth maybe? Jack got his first four at 4 months! Poor girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so sad! It is so hard when your baby gets sick. Hope that she feels better soon for both of you!

    ReplyDelete