Sunday, January 1, 2012

Year in Review

So last night was New Years and Ryan and I traveled all day and were worn out by the time we got home, and crashed before 9:30!! (yep were getting old)

With the new year I couldn't help but think how different our life is now compared to what it was like at the beginning of 2011. I would have never thought that a little conversation I had during a car ride to the airport last Christmas would lead to a baby blessing and being sealed during this Christmas.

Our lives were truly blessed this year. It was a wonderful 2011 and we hope 2012 is even better!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

1 comment:

  1. 9:30 is pretty early!!! We were up till 12:30 - now that's a switcheroo

    A year can make a huge difference. Paige (our little miracle) is a wonderful blessing to the entire family. She is a precious little princess.

    Just look at her pictures and you will know what I mean.

    ReplyDelete