Sunday, May 6, 2012

Birthday Bash

MY BABY IS ONE!!! 

I can't believe that a year has gone by. We have had a birthday week here. Lots of packages and cards coming in the mail. On Wednesday (actual birthday) we had a small family party. Ryan came home from work early and we spent the day hanging out. I had young womens so we hurried and opened a few presents, ate dinner, and did the cake thing. Of course Paige dug right into the cake and started covering her face in frosting. She was so funny and was definitely on a sugar high!



  











My father in law surpirsed Ryans mom with a ticket to come to Michigan for Paiges first birthday. We had a big birthday party on Saturday. We had our friends from Kirksville that live in Michigan, friends that Ryan works with and family that are in our ward. Luckily it was a beautiful day and we could all sit outside and let the kids play and the adults talk.

Ryan has been making fun of me because I have seriously been planning this party for months! Sadly I have but to my defense I knew I wanted a pink party so I got a lot of pink stuff on clearance after valentines day and I wanted green too, so I bought a lot after St Patty's day. Also my friend Kenzi and I threw a baby shower so as I was working on that I would make things for the birthday...

Thanks to every one that helped. Thanks Courtney for teaching me how to make frosting. Thank you blogs for giving me LOTS of ideas and thanks Ryan for letting me go crazy!























4 comments:

  1. One question... how do you get frosting on your forehead? HA! Looks like you guys had a blast. Happy Birthday little Paige!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was the best party ever! Waya to go Applonies!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was seriously the cutest! You did such a great job with all of the decorations and I am still impressed with your cake! Happy Birthday Paige!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. um... impressed is an understatement! Looks like quite a bash.. Wish we were there to celebrate with cute Paige. We love you:)

    ReplyDelete