Monday, July 16, 2012

Best husband ever!!

Paige and I are busy traveling around and enjoying time with this summer while Ryan is busy auditioning for residencies.

I just want to give a quick shout out to the worlds best husband, RYAN!!

A couple weeks ago my grandpa unexpectedly passed away. Luckily I had already had a ticket to come to Utah Because of our summer vacation plans, but sweet Ryan flew to Utah late Friday night, sat by my side during the funeral, and flew home early Sunday morning. I think he was only here for 31 hours but it was so great to have him here and to see him since we won't see him for another month.

Ryan we love and miss you!!

4 comments:

  1. So sweet!! Glad he was able to go visit ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is one sweet husband for sure! And, I am so sorry my friend! Hope you are doing well and that you are loving your summer, minus having a gone hubby... boo

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are a great dad. That makes your mom very happy. . . . I love and miss you too. Hope you are studying, working and having a great time learning all that Dr. stuff.

    ReplyDelete