Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Paige Please Stop Growing!



 Oh my gosh I can't believe how much Paige is growing up and how fast! It really is sad but she is so fun and I love it when things actually start clicking. It makes me feel like I am getting things right. 

Paige's new thing is  "cheese". She knows what a camera is and says cheese and smiles. She also walks around with either my phone or her play phones and says cheese and keeps repeating it until you turn and smile at her.


 Her "Cheese" Face

How can you not love this face?!?

In other news Ryan has gotten two interviews for residency...
St. Louis MO and Mount Clemens MI

GOOD LUCK RYAN!!!

2 comments:

  1. I see that Paige has been taking dancing lessons from her daddy. She is a great dancer -please don't make her mad by turning off her music! Let the good times roll :)

    Congrats Dr. Ryan - we are proud of you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Paige . . . . you need to slow down! I don't want you to be all grown up before you get out here in December. Don't worry - we have lots of music here. We'll turn it up and let you dance all day :) Can't wait to see you in person.

    ReplyDelete