Sunday, November 11, 2012

Sounds of Sunday


Every night before Paige goes to bed we sing a few songs. Every time we drive in the car, wait at a doctors office, fly on an airplane or just sit around the house, Paige loves to watch the primary songs on my phone. She will bring me my phone and either say "Toodles" for Mickey or "I will Go" for primary songs.

(FYI if you moms out there haven't downloaded the sing along lite app on your phones, DO IT NOW!)

Paige LOVES looking at the pictures and listening to the primary songs. Ryan and I can't believe how smart she is and love listening to her versions of the songs. 

One morning as were watching our morning cartoons, Paige was also watching her songs and I decided to run and get my camera to record her.

Sorry the tv is so loud. Paige now knows that there are buttons on the tv and will turn it off and on and turn up the volume. Oh and she dropped the remote behind the bed and I just haven't moved the bed to get it. 

So turn up the volume. Relax and enjoy the Sounds of Sunday that we hear everyday in our house!!

Popcorn Popping

1 comment: