Friday, January 4, 2013

Christmas Village

Ok be prepared that over the next week or so I am going to catch up on all the happenings in the Applonie house because we are pretty awesome and A LOT has happened.....

After leaving the midwest and driving across the country we stopped in Utah and met up with my parents and Ryans parents for the weekend before heading to Idaho Falls where Ryan is working with a family doctor for the month. With Ryan's parents, we took Paige to the Christmas village in Ogden. It was cold and rainy so we walked around pretty fast and stopped at Santa. Of course Paige was scared of Santa and screamed when we tried putting her on his lap.









I guess a sucker can make anything better. We also went to the BYU vs Weber State game with both sides of the family. Unfortunately I didn't take my camera, but it was a fun night! 








We also stopped by my grandmas house and had lunch and played with her for the afternoon. Paige helped her open a Christmas present from my mom. My mom made a quilt of pieces of my grandpa's (who passed away this summer) shirts and jeans.

No comments:

Post a Comment