Sunday, June 2, 2013

39 Weeks


Well it is starting to really hit Ryan and I that we could have a baby this week. I baby that has to come out of me. We were so spoiled last time to just show up to the hospital and there was Paige! I feel a little bad because I really haven't documented this pregnancy and my ever growing belly. I hate talking self portraits in the reflection of the mirror and by the time Ryan gets home to take them I am usually back in sweats and my hair is all messed up from taking naps with Paige. So that's my excuse for lack of pictures. I feel very fortunate to have such an easy pregnancy and for being almost done, still being very comfortable and able to sleep at night.
Even though I can't wear my wedding ring for more than a hour, I am glad I can still shave my legs and bend down and paint my toes :) We are already for baby girl to get here. Everything is washed and stored where it should be. I still need to pack a bag for the hospital but will worry about that when the time comes. So keep checking back cause any day there could be pictures of our newest addition!!!!


1 comment:

  1. Yay! How exciting :) Can't wait to see the new little miss!

    ReplyDelete