Friday, April 11, 2014

Paige

Oh my little sweet pea!! I can't believe you will be THREE in a couple weeks. You bring so much joy into our lives. You are such a great helper and an awesome big sister. I love watching you and Hayden play together and listening to the cute things you say to her. It has been a busy and exciting past year. Here are some of the things that happened while you were two:
Dad graduated from school.
We moved.
Big Girl Bed.
You became a big sister.
First Happy Meal.
Potty Trained.
First Haircut.
First Dental Cleaning.
Learning your Letter Sounds.

Paige you are the cutest smartest little girl. You have taught me a lot about patience this past year, but we have survived. You are sassy and a little diva. You are my fashionista and 100% a daddys girl. You love to sing and dance. Your imagination is growing everyday and we never know what you are going to come up with next. 

WE LOVE YOU!






No comments:

Post a Comment