Saturday, January 2, 2010

Idaho Falls

Since Ryan and I weren't able to go to Idaho Falls for thanksgiving, we went to Idaho Falls for a few days before Christmas. The trip was short but fun filled. The first night we were there we went to a ranch and they took us on a sleigh ride and fed us dinner and had a show to entertain us. Tuesday we went to a spa in Rexburg and had a girls day and had pedicures. I have had pedicures before, but never at a spa. I AM ADDICTED!! I have convinced my mom to go to a spa after Christmas :) They gave us warm lavender neck wraps and drinks in wine glass and treats. It was so relaxing!

We also went to Ja
ckson, WY to the elk refuge. We went on a sleigh ride to a huge field filled with elk. We also saw some coyotes and some trump swans.

We were also able to go to the traditional Christmas Eve breakfast at Bubba's.

1 comment:

  1. It was so fun to see ya for just a short bit- I miss ya already!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete