Thursday, January 21, 2010

Quick Update

After being home for a week and a half, I can now say I am back in Kirksville. It took me a while to adjust back to Missouri life with the cold, and the fog, and the ice. I miss going out to eat and ordering whatever I wanted and not thinking about our monthly budget. THANKS MOM AND DAD!! I miss all the junk food and soda pop that we ate over the holidays. You never realize the little things in life until you learn to live without them.

But I am back in Missouri and it is nice to be in the old routine again. Every day I watch Emi. She wakes up, we play, she eats, play some more, and then take a two hour nap!! It's great :) Ryan is studying hard. He now has a test every Monday and Friday until finals which are the middle of February. Luckily, I will be leaving for a little over a week when my sister has her baby and don't have to be here for that last minute stress phase. I will come back and it will almost be over. Perfect timing Christina!



Well thats our life!!! Studying and taking naps :)

No comments:

Post a Comment