Sunday, August 15, 2010

Dance Dance Baby


So a couple of weeks ago Ryan and I were watching TV and a commercial came on about Nauvoo and the BYU International dance team performing. I told Ryan that I think my friend Katie is on that dance team. So hurried and ran and got my phone and started texting her asking if she was performing..... and SHE WAS!!


I told Ryan we HAVE TO GO! So we drove the hour and a half to Nauvoo on Friday and saw her perform and she did AMAZING!! She did a solo for Ireland and it was beautiful and really special because Ryan went on his mission to Ireland and my friend was performing the routine!

It was the perfect day to go. It stormed earlier making it still really humid (which made my hair frizz) but it made it cool down and bearable to be outside.

After the performance we went to Annie's and had some frozen custard, which was delicious!

All and all it was a great trip. I can't believe it has been four years since we lived together. It was great to see her and catch up. We love you Katie!!

3 comments:

  1. So fun! We will have to try out that custard place!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 4 years?!?! Wow...you're getting old too!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's so fun! love you both!
    also I love that your hair gets frizzy in humidity, cause mine is out of control and I've given up trying to tame it :)

    ReplyDelete