Sunday, August 22, 2010

Mr and Mrs

Ryan and I have been married TWO YEARS!!

wow that doesn't seem very long but has felt like 10 years :)

I was thinking the other day what has happened in our marriage since our first anniversary and... nothing! We haven't been anywhere new, haven't bought any thing big, no family announcements, NOTHING!

but we did learn a lot about each other!


I have experienced life as a medical school wife. The stress of finals and the joy of our last official summer vacation together!

Ryan, I love you and can't wait for this next year!

8 comments:

  1. I didn't know it's your anniversary! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. happu anniversary! and I disagree.. you have been through lots in the last two years... My heck you live in KIRKSVILLE! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww... so cute..and WOW, two years... you are so old! ;) Happy Anniversary and I agree with Tiff....how can you say nothing has happened when you live here?!?!? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha yes kirksville is an exciting place but it just feels like nothing because between the day we got married and our first anniversary so much happened... we went to Ireland, Ryan graduated from BYU, we we moved to Kirksville, Ryan started school and technically he isn't considered a second year until after finals this week.

    But it has been a fun year... THANKS EVERYONE!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well in your second year of marriage you came to michigan for the first time together, you watched the world cup for the first time together. . . see so much has happened!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats you guys! Your breakfast looks delicious! and that pic of you at that restaurant is beautiful!! I don't know where it is, but I would like to eat there just for the view! :)

    ReplyDelete