Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Falling in Love Again

So just had to post this, but last night I came home from a meeting around 10:30pm. Ryan stayed up playing on his computer until I came home (sweet huh). We had a five minute conversation about the meeting and then he headed to bed. I did a few things around the house, turned off lights and locked door, then headed upstairs to go to bed as well....

We are lying in bed and I tell Ryan that I am starving. He sits up and asks if I want him to make me some pancakes!!! I paused thinking about warm chocolate chip pancakes hot from the griddle, covered with syrup, served to me in bed by my husband. Oh.... but then I thought about Ryan staying up another 30 minutes when I know he has a 7am meeting. I told him thats sweet but he didn't have too and gave him a kiss good night.

I have to say that I fell in love with Ryan again when he offered to make me pancakes!!

3 comments:

  1. That is so sweet. It is awesome when the smallest things remind us why we love this person so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is cute!!! Ryan is a good guy huh? J/K!!!

    ReplyDelete