Friday, September 17, 2010

In the Mood...

ok ok get your mind out of the gutter!! But really, I don't know if it was the weather or going on all the summer vacations, but I AM BACK!! I feel normal again and feel back into my same routine... I finally want to clean and cook meals again and just be the best wife ever! Today I cleaned me house from top to bottom, did all the laundry, and made dinner!

I think Ryan is going to appreciate it because now we won't eat peanut butter sandwiches every night and he'll have clean clothes and our house will look and smell pretty!

Gotta go finish folding laundry... PEACE

2 comments:

  1. Don't you love that. I think I'm starting to get into it after to many trips now I just need to somehow get my house deep cleaned with a messy munchkin undoing everything!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh good.. my house is ready whenever you are.. ha ha i love when I just get in the swing of things!

    ReplyDelete