Wednesday, March 2, 2011

So little time...

OH MY GOODNESS!! It is the first of March... MARCH!!! Everything we have been putting on all winter, it is now time to do it. We said we'll wait for spring break to look for housing, oh after winter when it finally warms up I'll deep clean my house... Hello it is spring time and break is in 2 weeks.

Finals are next week and Ryan is busy preparing for them. He only has one quarter left in his class room studies and then we move to Michigan where he can start his clinical rotations. We move in two and a half months. Where did time go?? It is still far away, but I think about all I/we need to do in that time and it will be gone before we know it. Then it will be time to pack and say the much dreading good byes to all the friends that have become family to us. We need time so slow down so we can get everything done that we need to... oh but warm up faster!!

1 comment:

  1. Wow girl! I totally do things like this. I think I have plenty of time and then bam. suddenly all my time is gone. So good luck :)

    ReplyDelete