Sunday, March 27, 2011

Thanks for the Memories

I have been trying to catch up on the years events and scrapbook them before we begin a new chapter of our lives. I am so overwhelmed by how blessed we have been while living here in Kirksville. I am so thankful for the people we have met and that we now call friends. You have all touched our lives and we are better people because of you. Thanks for the memories and all the pictures! We will miss you so much as we go our separate ways for school, but will never forget the times we had in the KV :)



Enjoy reliving some of the memories that we have shared!



















3 comments:

  1. Oh no Lisa, don't start the "thanks for the memories" stuff yet!! Not yet! That was sure a fun trip down memory lane with those pictures. Can I see your scrapbook? I wanna come over and see what you've been working on!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have MANY more memories to make BFF! Notice it doesn't have KV or MI.. just saying! Love ya!!! Can't wait for you to get your butt over here. I miss ya!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't worry these are "happy" memories... no goodbyes yet. I was worried before we moved here that we wouldn't have any fun or be bored out of our minds in this tiny town but boy we're we wrong!

    I LOVE YOU GIRLS TOO!!!

    ReplyDelete