Monday, February 6, 2012

Bubblicious

Paige has had a cold the past couple of weeks. I am hoping that it is almost over cause my clothes are sick of being covered in boogers and the sound of Paige coughing breaks my heart. The one fun thing about having a cold is seeing this little beauty come out of Paige's nose!


I know thats disgusting, right? But it's one of those things that you have to grab the camera before you wipe it. Sadly this isn't the biggest booger bubble :(



Well Paige I am sorry that you are sick and I hope you feel better.


4 comments:

  1. What a hunny to still smile even though she is unwell!!! She is such a delight! You gguys are so blessed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the new blog picture. You are such a cute little family. I can't believe how cute my baby is with his baby and beautiful wife. Thanks for grabbing the pictures Lisa! They are priceless :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I too just wanted to say what a great new blog picture you have, it is really super. You are all looking well and happy. I miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete