Saturday, February 4, 2012

Photo Update

Here is a little update from the past couple of weeks...

Paige's little boyfriend Henry celebrated his 1st birthday with a Sesame Street party and Paige loved the Elmo balloon.




A couple of weeks ago Ryan was doing his OB/Gyn rotation and had to work a week of night shifts. So Paige I and packed our bags and headed to Indiana to hang out with my sister and my parents were flying in for the weekend to visit as well. It was a fun trip. We did lots of shopping at our new favorite place, Old Time Pottery. (Its like a TJ Maxx of every home goods store) We loved the cheap prices and the super cute decorations.

Paige is at a fun age right now. She is becoming more interactive with other kids and loved playing with my niece Kyla. She likes books and is getting good at turning the pages. She still isn't crawling but I think she is going to skip it and go straight to walking. She is getting quicker at walking while you are holding her hands. We tried out my sisters walker and Paige would push it and slowly walk with it. At church she was trying to walk along the seat but kept triping on her tights.













Paige is getting so big and I can't believe she is NINE MONTHS OLD! She still has big blue eyes and very long eyelashes. She is cute as a button and we love her very much!!!

4 comments:

  1. Lisa she's so beautiful! Seriously I want to see her again!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Grandma and Grandpa A.February 4, 2012 at 1:14 PM

    Paige is growing up too quickly. Wish June would hurry and get here! That's too dang long to wait to see all of you again. Love Grandma and Grandpa A.

    ReplyDelete
  3. it was a fun visit. . . she is a cutie!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Seriously adorable!!! I miss you guys!!!

    ReplyDelete