Tuesday, April 17, 2012

A Christmas Miracle

Ryan and I have witnessed a Christmas miracle... PAIGE IS CRAWLING!! I really thought this day would never come. Well I knew it would be I really thought she would walk before she crawled and I thought it would be after her first birthday. But she did it!! She still scoots most of the time but she is crawling now too.
Paige also has moved up a size in clothes and is now wearing 12-18month clothing. It's the same emotion every time I have to switch clothes. It was sad to think that she is bigger and not a baby anymore, but I love dressing her in new outfits. You really get bored of the same thing for three months. Every day she looks so cute!Paige also is becoming a weird sleeper. I don't know if it is cause she is teething and/or because she is getting older. She still sleeps great at night 8-8 but some days she will take two great naps or one short one long or one really long one. But the weird part is the positions she likes to sleep in. I lay her down and after I leave she sits up and then is so tired she just falls over. I always find her in this position with her feet underneath her on her tummy. Last night I went into the room to put her blankets back on her and noticed that her pants were OFF! silly girl
Paige is continuing to grow. We just bought her a big girl car seat so she can sit forward facing and check out everything.
Her hair is getting longer and can almost be put into baby piggy tails.
She loves snacks. One day I gave her a small bowl of goldfish and she dumped them all over the floor so she could pick them up and eat them easier.
Paige is starting to like watching TV. When she wakes up in the morning and I am not quite ready to get up. She sits on my bed and watches Curious George. When I make dinner I turn on Mickey Mouse and she will sit there and watch most of it. I am kinda glad cause this will make traveling so much easier!!

ALSO PAIGE TURNS ONE IN TWO WEEKS!!!

2 comments:

  1. I love the crawling . . . . I knew she would do it. But she had to do it in her own way and her own time. She is multitalented!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my heck! what a darling little gal! I love her. And those pig tails.... someday i will put those in a little girl of mine :) until then, i will enjoy my sweet little booger blowing boys! Life is good. Miss you guys.

    ReplyDelete