Sunday, November 15, 2009

Michigan

So last week I went to Michigan to see my sister. I had a great time and was glad i could help out in times of need! My niece was running to the kitchen to see what her brothers and I were doing, when she fell and hit her head on the wall. My sister had to take her to the urgent care for three stitches.

I also enjoyed watching my nephew Andrew playing in his first basketball game. I also watched the kids while Christina and Don could go to the temple together, and I also watched the two boys so they could go to parent teacher conferences.


I also cut Brendan's hair which was monumental. He wouldn't let anyone do it! So thanks mom for "letting" me go!

5 comments:

  1. oh my! crazy kids! you always have had a special talent for getting little kids to let you cut their hair. love ya sis!

    ReplyDelete
  2. are you a cosmetologist?

    ReplyDelete
  3. No. I just cut my nephews hair with clippers and also some friends kids back in the past...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I normally do it or take them to a kiddie haircutting place but Brendan hates to have his hair cut so it was a miracle that he let Lisa. Thanks for coming out. It made splitting time between parent teacher conference/basketball practice easier with you there to go to practice for us and help with the kids. Thanks for letting us go to the temple together too. It's been awhile since we've gone together. . . normally we go separately. Hallie got her stitches out and everyone is back to their schedules!!! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm glad Ryan liked your blonde hair. We'll have to touch up at Christmas time!!! You cut my kids hair and I highlighted yours!!

    ReplyDelete