Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Stuff Happens

So Ryan and I have kinda talked about starting a family in the future. It has been quite the experience watching Emi and see her grow. It's like having our own baby but still getting sleep at night!

Well yesterday made me not want to have kids for a while! The day was going normal; eat, nap and playing around. I thought I better change you diaper before your next nap. So I took her out of her bouncer thing that she was sitting and proceeded to change her.



As you can see it was quite a mess. I took her straight up stairs to the guest bathroom. (there was no way I was cleaning that in my shower) Laid her down and took off her clothes and diaper and gave her a quick rinse. I wrapped her in a towel to dry her off when I realized I didn't have any spare clothes. Luckily Ryan was getting home from his test. I had him sit and watch her while I drove to her house to get a new outfit!

Like I said, it is a thing like this, that I am glad to give her back and even more happy that I don't have to do that laundry :)

4 comments:

  1. hahaha that's funny! you coulda just let her run around in a diaper if ryan didn't come back...

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is too funny. it would have been cute f she was your child

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahahahah! Good Job LIsa!!! hahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  4. the true joys of parenting! Reality!

    ReplyDelete