Saturday, March 27, 2010

Pet Friendly

The other day when the person I babysit for came to pick up Emi, I opened the door and a stray cat ran into our house. At first it hid in the office and then Ryan tried getting it to run back down stairs and instead it ran into the bedroom. Ryan couldn't get it to head to the door so he opened the sliding door that goes to the balcony. Well he opened the door and didn't realize the screen door was closed.... The cat climbed up the the screen door. Ryan had to go to a meeting, so I told him to close the door and let the cat finally climb down and hop into the tree. The cat wouldn't move except climb higher and higher.

Well Ryan was finally able to get the cat down and we took it out side.


No cats were harmed in making this bog post!

3 comments:

  1. that is too funny. I can't believe how high that cat climbed on the screen door

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so excited to see you guys have a blog! I love bloggin and It's also nice to see what you are up to out at school! It looks like you guys are having lots of fun! That little girl you babysit is so stinking cute!!!

    ReplyDelete