Thursday, March 11, 2010

Spring is in the Air

Oh I love spring time!! Yesterday I was lying on my bed, rocking Emi to sleep, and you could hear all the birds chirping and flying around in the tree outside our room. The weather is finally starting to get warm and the snow is almost gone!! You walk outside and it smells so clean and fresh. Oh I love love love spring!!

Since it is finals and Ryan has been home studying ALL DAY and working really hard, I decided to do a little work myself... I turned the tv off and started my spring cleaning. AND IT IS DONE!! ok ok it is almost done, all I have to do is the fridge and the stove! But I feel so accomplished... Every surface of my house has been wiped down with pinesol, pledge or windex. Every base board and window sill cleaned!

I am so glad that winter is over and we don't have to turn on the heater any more. I felt like all I did was dust! The winter blues are over and it is officially spring time!!

Hope all of you endured the long winter!! Now go outside and enjoy SPRING TIME :)

3 comments:

  1. Oh I love spring! It's felt like spring here most the time since February! Amazing! I LOVE THE WARMTH!! Good luck to Ryan on his finals! Sounds like he won't need it though, he's so smart!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wait... you CLEANED??? oh my gosh. let me go mark my calender. haha, just kidding. I LOVE SPRING TOO! p.s. SEE YOU SOON!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay I love you! and your blog! It's so fun to read it and see what you are up to! Today it is sooo windy and rainy! I'm having a love/hate relationship with NY right now. I hate trying to do anything normal. Like buying groceries. And driving. But I love that we have a beautiful view of the city! And let's face it, it is New York! So whenever you and Ryan want to come and visit, you have a place to stay! :) Love you!

    ReplyDelete