Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Ryan Applonie

Ryan is such a great sport... When I first met him, I never saw him interact with kids very much, but now he is always playing and keeping up with our nephews and nieces. Andrew and Brendan would say "Ryan Applonie play blocks with us... Ryan Applonie play the wii with us..." (my brother's name is Ryan so he is Uncle Ryan and Ryan is either called Ryan2 or Ryan Applonie... yeah gets confusing!!) and Ryan was jump right in and keep them entertained.

He even played princesses with Hallie!! He helped her get in her dress and even wore the shoes that she put on him!! Lets just say I have seen a real change in him and am excited for him to play with his own kids some day...

2 comments:

  1. The kids had a blast with him and yes he was a good sport. . .especially with the princess shoes

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think he liked wearing the shoes. Hurry up and have some kids so I can come visit them too

    ReplyDelete