Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Last Day

No it's not the last day of class or of tests... but the last day I have EMI!!

It still really hasn't hit me yet that their family is moving and I won't have you in the fall. :( Emi's mom graduated from ATSU and now they are getting ready to move to Tulsa OK for her residency program.


I have had Emi since September when she was 2 months old. It has been a great experience learning about children and watching her grow, and I mean grow she is HUGE
now!!!

I have watched her learn to sit up, roll over, feed herself, crawl, talk,


pull herself up onto things, and climb the stairs...



I have to admit I won't miss having to take the trash out so often due to dirty stinky diapers :)



Emi, Ryan and I will miss you!! and we wish your family the best of luck!!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I am so sad for you two!!! She will be missed I can tell! Hang in there! and let me know if you need to barrow Jack to get in your baby time! ;)

    ReplyDelete