Saturday, May 8, 2010

The World's Greatest Mom

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY MOM!!
Just wanted everyone to know that I have the coolest mom ever :)


Let me tell you why I have the best mom in the world....



1. She is willing to try anything- here we are in Nauvoo trying some Mississippi River Catfish (our family is not fish people!) Ryan got some and wanted her to try it and she did. WAY TO GO MOM!!

2. She
LOVES her grand kids and spoils them rotten!



3. She supports her kids in everything! I don't know how many miles you drove to watch our volleyball, basketball, cheer leading, golf, banquets, lunches, meetings etc. But when you said you would be there you always were!

4. She is an
awesome bowler!

5. A few years ago my family started calling me PJ (Patti Junior) and calling my mom LS (Lisa Senior) Yes sadly I am becoming more and more like my mother!!


we both need are beauty sleep!

we both love sweets!

and more....

Some days mom, I am honored to be like you!
You taught me to work hard, keep a clean house, and always have 3 items of food for dinner :)

I LOVE YOU!! HAPPY MOTHERS DAY!!

4 comments:

  1. i DIDO everything you said!!! but my mom is cooler than yours! :) jk! they're one and the same!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that she taught you to have 3 items of food for dinner! That's cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are lucky to have 2 great mom's Donna is awesome as well.

    ReplyDelete