Monday, May 17, 2010

Two Years Ago

On May 17th 2008, my uncle David (dad's brother) and my cousins Kaitlyn, Taylor, and Ellie were in a car accident. Unfortunately, Taylor was the only one to survive and spent a month in the hospital in an induced coma.


Just wanted to say how thankful I am for the gospel in my life and the knowledge that we have about families being together forever. I know that God works in mysterious ways and that sadly it was there time to go. I still think about the events that happened that day and after and I know that Heavenly Father knows what he is doing and has a plan for each and every one of us. I am so thankful that Ryan and I are sealed for all eternity and the comfort that comes with knowing that.


my aunt Emily, Taylor and Jaden

David, Kaitlyn and Ellie we miss you!

No comments:

Post a Comment