Saturday, February 5, 2011

Tag Your It

My friend Kenzi tagged me... Now I feel like a real blogger!!!

4 TV shows I watch:
1. The Bachelor (love Emily)
2. Glee
3. Desperate Housewives (I know I know)
4.Greys Anatomy


4 Things I am passionate about:
1. Family
2. Working Hard
3. Ryan
4. Becoming the best wife, mom, sister and friend


4 Phrases I say a lot:
1. "Seriously"
2. "Whatever"
3. "Shut Up"
4. "You're really really dumb, for real"


4 Things I have learned from the past:
1. Parents really do know best.
2. Great friends are necessary
3. Pick your battles
4. I am slowly turning into my mother :(



4 Things I did yesterday:
1. Worked
2. Paid bills
3. Made Dinner
4. Watched a movie with Ryan, (ok I watched the movie and Ryan slept through it)


4 Places I would love to visit:
1. Alaska
2. Caribbean
3. Greece
4. Prague


4 Things I am looking forward to:
1. Winter being over and moving
2. Ryan's graduation
3. Motherhood
4. Living back west!!


4 Things I love about Winter:
1. Thanksgiving and Christmas
2. Sitting in front of the fire, drinking hot chocolate
3. Snow days
4. The start of a new year!


4 People I tag:
1. Alison Coburn
2. Desiree Sandgren
3. Ryan Coburn
4. Emily Luckau

No comments:

Post a Comment