Saturday, February 12, 2011

Vitamin D

It's surprising what a little Vitamin D can do for you... Today was a beautiful day! A day that makes you want spring to come so much faster. The light at the end of a dark and dreary winter. Today was a small taste of spring :)

I was able to sleep in and wake up to the sun beaming through our bedroom window and warming up the room. I went to the car wash and washed away all the mud and vacuumed all the salt junk from the winter roads. I went shopping and bought a new spring outfit. IT WAS GREAT!

I think that the new year should start in the spring time. I think when the sun finally starts shining and the weather warms up it gives you that extra boost and the feeling of new possibilities. You want to start eating better and loose that winter weight. You want to set new goals and you actually feel like you can achieve them.

Oh how I love spring!! Now if it could just melt all the snow we just got and keep warming up that would be great :)

No comments:

Post a Comment