Thursday, August 16, 2012

Grandpa's Funeral

While I was in Indiana for my nephews baptism, my mom recieved a phone call from her sister saying that my grandpa passed away unexpectedly from a heart attack. Luckily I was already headed out west so no travel plans were needed. When I was little and we would visit Utah, my grandpa would always take us to McDonalds for breakfast. My grandpa has gone there every morning for coffee since forever. In rememberance of him we went there one morning with all the family.





He was buried in Emery Utah which is three hours from Salt Lake. I haven't been there since my great grandma passed away. At the graveside, each grand kid gave a memory. I hate talking in front of people and I honestly have no idea what I said.





After the funeral I stayed in Utah for a week with my grandma. Paige enjoyed playing with my cousins' son. We went to a splash park and to the the new City Creek shopping area. It was fun watching Paige play with my grandma since we don't live close and we don't see her alot.













No comments:

Post a Comment