Thursday, August 16, 2012

The South

So back in June Ryans older brother got married and we headed down to Atlanta for the wedding (I know I already posted about this...) Ryan was the best man and let me tell you he looked good in a tux :) It was a fun weekend with family and participating in all the wedding festivities. Paige's favorite part was dancing!! This girl has some sweet dance moves!





 After the wedding, we went to Myrtle Beach for a week. Paige loved the beach. She loved digging in the sand and loved the water. The salt water didn't bother her. She actually liked it and would dip her hands in the water and then lick them.


 One day I went para sailing with Ryan's cousin and family friend. It was fun. I really thought that you would go faster and higher but it was still fun. We saw a sea turtle while we were up.

 We made a day trip to Charleston. I LOVE CHARLESTON!! Ryan and I had been there a few years ago and it was fun to go with Ryan's parents and family friends. We took the traditional carriage tour through the town and walked around the farmers market. After we went to Boone plantation and toured that.





 And who could go to the coast and not get seafood, well me, but Ryan really wanted some fresh fish. It was a cute little restaurant. I think Ryan loved it. I don't cook fish and Ryan only gets to eat it every once in a while.



 Did I mention that we LOVED the beach!!! We miss it and it was so much fun to feel normal and relax and have Ryan 24/7. I can't wait until this is all over and we can do this all the time at our beach house in CHARLESTON :) Told you I love that place!!


1 comment:

  1. I can't wait either . . . . I'll be right there with you in Charleston :) I promise I won't stay all the time.

    ReplyDelete