Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Things I learned to LOVE


Instead of doing the regular my husbands the best, he’s so great…. I thought I would tell you some things that I learned to love about him. Things that you make you think, “Who did I MARRY?” Things you wished you knew before you got married...

*HIS SENSE OF FASHION*


*HIS TASTE IN FOOD*




*HIS WEIRD RELATIONSHIP WITH MY BROTHER AND HIS BROTHERS*

  

*LACK OF FACIAL HAIR*


*SENSE OF ADVENTURE*


 


 
  


 *ABILITY TO RUIN A GOOD PHOTO*



 *DRIVE FOR PERFECTION*


*HIS GIRLY SIDE*





 *RANDOM NOSE BLEEDS* 

*LOVE OF GAG GIFTS AND FINDING OLD FAMILY THINGS*


 *SOCCER*


Hopefully you get the picture....

Ryan I can't believe we have been married for FOUR years now. 

We have been through a lot and I know there is still a lot to come and I honestly can't think of a better person than to have by my side! 

I love you and you really are an amazing husband and an even better dad. Paige and I love you!!

 

 

6 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary!!! This post makes me miss both of you so much! I also have a great pic of Ryan somewhere in which I provided him a tampon for his bloody nose...

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was pretty funny! Some fun times and fun photos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Anniversary! We love you both. We're so glad you found each other. I can't believe it's been 4 years either. We wish you more and more happiness as you years together add up. Continue to be good to each other.

    XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute. Hope you have the best day ever!

    ReplyDelete
  5. To an awsome family who I love, Congratulations and may you have many more fun filled years with more photo's to make more memories!!! Love you guys!!!

    ReplyDelete