Thursday, July 14, 2011

Settled In

We have been settled in for a while and thought I would give a glimpse of our new place. I'll post Paige's nursery later when it's clean...

Our front room is an open concept layout. Its nice cause I can keep an eye on Paige while doing things in the kitchen :)

More of kitchen and dining room

Master Bedroom

Blue and Brown Decorations

Side Table and Walk In Closet

Master Bath and Guest Bath

And just a glimpse of life as a doctor!! Enjoying a before dinner nap :)

4 comments:

  1. Lisa! I love it. I can see all the fun things you bought shopping at the Iowa stores and antique stores all came together nicely! And, is that a new TV and couch? I swear your TV was not that big before. Did you buy the Irvin's off of them? It looks like theirs now!
    Don't forget Paige's room. I wanna see that one too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes on new tv but no on couch. We had it in our office upstairs in Kirksville

    ReplyDelete
  3. The place looks wonderful! Everything looks so well put together. Does Ryan actually use the little box for keys and stuff? I have looked ALL OVER to find something like that for Scott. Also . . . do you have drapes in Paige's room? I saw some adorable green polk a dot ones today that would look cute but I couldn't remember what she had in her room. Looks like home sweet home! I especially like the picture of Dr. Daddy and Paige . . . .so cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. PS I noticed that the plant isn't dead yet! Way to go Lisa :)

    ReplyDelete