Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Stronger than Yesterday

Everyday something is changing with Paige. She is getting bigger and stronger everyday! I was cleaning and putting away her newborn outfits and started getting out her 3-6 month clothes because I know she'll need them before I know it :( I love that she is getting more interactive and social. She is constantly smiling and is starting to make more baby noises. She is still sleeping 10-11 hours at night and loves to cuddle.


Her vision is getting better and is starting to follow object


Starting to get the bald spot Holding up her head during tummy time!



She fell asleep like this after I changed her diaper Momma little helper fell asleep in the pile of laundry while I was folding it


I have been waiting for her head to grow so she could model her big bow!


Holding her own bottle Ultimate pacifier... her whole fist in mouth

Paige we love you more and more everyday!!

4 comments:

  1. Did Chelsie Robertson give you that bow? It looks like her. She is cute cute cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Feel free to send her newborn clothes my way:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Grandma and Grandpa ApplonieJuly 14, 2011 at 9:52 AM

    I hate the fact that she is growing so fast and we're not there to watch. THANKS Lisa for keeping your blog so updated :) Paige continues to grow more beautiful everyday. She is lucky to have great parents like you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness, what a doll!!! We miss you guys! Seeing your new place all set up makes me sad cause I can totally still see your old place in it. :( Love you guys, have fun in Michigan and Lisa, you need to make a countdown until our big trip k?

    ReplyDelete