Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Good Morning!

Anyone that knows me, I AM NOT A MORNING PERSON!! That has been one of the biggest adjustments since Paige has come along. Every morning Paige wakes us between 7 and 8... I know what your thinking, that's not even early!

I wake up to Paige talking to herself in her crib. I get up, make her a bottle and walk in to find her like this....
And that smile makes it all worth it!


Here she is looking at the mobile wondering why it isn't moving.



That's Better!!
New Toy

Cute shoes- Cute Outfit

3 comments:

  1. I, too, am not a morning person. Lately I've been hearing Henry in his crib and I fall back to sleep or get a few things done and I wait till he starts to fuss to get him out. He'll stay in there 30-60 minutes. At least I think he's awake that long...for all I know he fell back asleep and woke up again. :)

    I love those smiling pictures of Paige. She is growing up so quickly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Grandma and Grandpa AJuly 27, 2011 at 10:30 PM

    Oh my gosh! I don't care what time you get up Lisa . . . as long as you keep those adorable pictures coming. I can't believe how big she is getting. We miss her very much and these pictures keep us in touch.
    THANKS xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete