Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Look Who's

3 MONTHS TODAY!!!



I can't believe that it has been 3 months already!! 3 months ago I was sitting with my mother in law getting a pedicure and receiving the news that baby Paige would be arriving soon. We hurried and threw on those thin plastic pedicure flip flops and rushed to the hospital. When we got there I put on my shoes, yes I ruined my pedicure :( and ran to the nursery and we got there right as they were bringing her in.



Here are some stats on this little cutie:
-She now weighs 12lbs 4 oz 24 inches long
-She wears a size 2 diaper and 3-6 month clothes
-She has slept through the night for the last 2 months and is now putting herself to sleep for her first nap at 9
-She is laughing and talking more and more everyday
-She is very active! She is constantly kicking and waving her arms.



AND WE LOVE HER!!!

5 comments:

  1. I love her outfit, especially those adorable little sandals! She just keeps getting cuter!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy 3 months Sweet Pea! Love you cute girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Grandma and Grandpa ApplonieAugust 2, 2011 at 3:17 PM

    Time really flies! It is amazing how big she is getting. Like everyone says . . . she is getting more cute by the minute. You are lucky parents to have such an adorable baby. She truly is the "sweet PEA" of the family. We love her sooooo much and feel fortunate to be able to watch her grow.

    PS The little sandals are so so cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. and I love her too! What a angel baby... I hope she still remembers her Auntie Tiffany! I can't believe its been three months, but I am not going to lie I feel like it has been forever since I have seen you guys... i really miss you!

    ReplyDelete