Friday, August 5, 2011

Missing This


This weekend in Raspberry Days at Bear Lake. Ryan's family always spends the weekends there at his grandparents cabin and guess where we are?? NOT THERE :(


We're missing out on good ole male bonding!


Spending the day jet skiing on the lake


And Raspberry milkshakes!!


4 years ago, Ryan and I kinda started dating when I went with my brother to Bear Lake to hang out at his friends cabin... You know the rest :)

Now we're married and have this little cutie!

I guess hanging out with her is just as fun as spending the weekend at Bear Lake!!

5 comments:

  1. Mom and Dad ApplonieAugust 5, 2011 at 9:56 PM

    We really missed all of you guys at Bear Lake! It just wasn't the same without you :( I bought Paige something fun at the craft fair :)

    We decided since you had Paige and we had Bear Lake, we would trade. . . . you get Bear Lake and we will take Paige!

    xoxoxoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. If it makes you feel any better... we LIVE in Utah and never made it this summer to our yearly trip either. :( Fun times though for sure! And that bumbo makes Paige look so big. Can't wait to see you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I miss Bear Lake!!! and you guys!!

    Would you mind texting me your address again? I totally forgot to mail your thing and then my phone crapped out and erased my text messages and contacts. I can restore my contacts but still haven't done it yet!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Umm, that onsie is the bomb.com. Someone super cool must have made that for you ;) She is cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well guess what I am missing... Your cute face! and paige and ryans too ;) we need our little party animal friends that stay up late with us and chat! miss you and can't wait to see you in september!

    ReplyDelete