Thursday, August 11, 2011

Whats happening at our House

Some one is getting excited for grandma Coburn to come....

Thats right next week my sister is having her little guy and my mom will be out to help with the newborn and we are excited to have some visitors in Michigan!!!

This little one gets cuter and cuter everyday :)


Ryan has started Paige on soccer. She seems to enjoy watching it, I don't know if "it" is actually the soccer game or just staring at the computer screen, but it keeps her happy!


I took a picture of them watching it and she looks up, saw the camera and started smiling! I think we have her almost trained :)

Other things, I wanted something to hang in front of a mirror we have in our hallway so I looked up some crafts I could make. This wreath was super easy and I actually did it while I was talking on the phone with my mom and its less than 10 bucks!!!

Its made from burlap so it has texture and it goes well... there are a few things I would do different next time but it works for now!

1 comment:

  1. ...it's not as easy as you think talking on the phone AND doing a craft. You are pretty talented friend. :)

    ReplyDelete