Monday, August 29, 2011

Mother of FIVE

We have been busy busy BUSY around here!

My sister had this little cutie on 8/17/11 and I had the pleasure of watching her kids while she was in the hospital and helping with them after she got home until my mom was able to come out. For a few days I was a mother of FIVE!!! It was fun but exhausting. I am so used to taking care of one baby and the luxury that comes with it... Sleeping in and taking daily naps.


We took care of Andrew (7) Brendan (5) Hallie (4) Kyla (18 months)
my sister has red hair


and can't forget this little cutie Paige (3 months)

We spent our days going playing games and going back and forth to the hospital. The day after my sister was released we celebrated Hallie's 4th birthday!!

She is a loved little girl! Here she is sporting her new snow white dress and her Rapunzel hair, lets just say we love princesses in our family!! Paige was even playing with a few of her dolls :)

Other exciting news is that during that time Paige rolled over (see videos below) and has found her thumb!!


I think it is cute and she can do it for a while. I know it can affect their teeth and jaw structure but for now it is adorable!


3 comments:

  1. Mother of five?!?! Can't imagine! :) Way to go Lisa! I can't believe how big Paige is getting, she is sooooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Lisa . . . the thumb thing is adorable. . . for now :)

    By the way . . . Happy Birthday Lisa thanks for the cute posts. Your entire family is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I might steal that onesie idea...I LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete