Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Take that Missouri

One of the things that I really REALLY didn't like about Missouri was the heat and humidity!! I am thrilled to say that we have perfect weather this week here in Michigan :)



It was about 75 degrees, sunny with a nice breeze! So nice that I opened the windows and sliding doors to let it in! If we were in Missouri we would be sweating our brains out. I wouldn't open our windows until late September when it isn't humid anymore.


Paige and I took advantage of this nice weather and have been playing outside. I laid the blanket so it was in the shade for her and the sun for me. Aren't I nice?? And we took a little nap together!



Don't you wish you were here too??

1 comment:

  1. She really is a little hunny and she is sooooooooo cute!!!!!! love all the info above and her big smile for granny coming.

    ReplyDelete