Sunday, April 4, 2010

HAPPY EASTER

HAPPY EASTER EVERYONE!! Hope your morning has been filled with sweets and more sweets!! I couldn't talk Ryan into doing Easter baskets this year, but I finally (after a lot of begging) talked him into doing presents...

I was really excited about what I was going to get him, especially since it is so nice outside. I went to Walmart (only store in town) to get him a......


CROQUET SET

Since I am not good as keeping a surprise, and Easter is on Sunday, I had to give it to him on Saturday! In between the morning and afternoon sessions we went outside and played a few rounds. Its pretty funny cause we have each grew up playing different rules but we pretty much make up new ones as we go :)


Also for Easter, Ryan got us pink frosted sugar cookies. Might not sound like a big thing but I LOVE LOVE LOVE these cookies!



Well I hope everyone had a great Easter!! I hope it wasn't all about the candy and gifts, and that you remember why we celebrate Easter.

3 comments:

  1. I didn't realize you played croquet when you were younger. What a treat- Ryan bought you sugar cookies!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. we played it alot with mr hoe in pe and he was a very competitive player!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jealous, the weather looks amazing! It was POURING rain here... Happy EASTER!!

    ReplyDelete