Thursday, April 1, 2010

Snaps for Missouri

Ok so I know I dis on Missouri a lot but today I am going to tell you why I LOVE Missouri...

Today was 80 degrees!!! Emi and I went on a walk and then I though "Why go back inside??" So I grabbed a blanket and we laid on the grass and played and ate snacks! It was beautiful outside. There was a slight breeze and it felt so good outside.


And the best part is that it was snowing in Utah!!! Yes Utah go snow and I was wearing shorts in Missouri!

Ok so there is my one positive about Missouri... Maybe soon I will find another one :)

4 comments:

  1. That sounds amazing! Glad you enjoyed it! Can't wait to here what the 2nd thing you love about Missouri is!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey brat [jk!] why are you rubbing it into my face that you are in shorts and i'm walking around while its snowing? not fair!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it was 84* here today and sunny, sunny, sunny

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well Alison, for once i am glad i am in missouri instead of the snow in utah!!

    ReplyDelete