Friday, April 30, 2010

Lightning Fever

I LOVE LIGHTNING!! When I was younger we had large windows in the family room. When there was thunderstorms we would open all the binds, turn off the lights, and sit and watch the lightning.

Well the Midwest has some crazy lightning storms. Today at noon it started to get real dark outside and you could see these dark clouds rolling in... I hurried and opened all the binds and and waited for the show to start.

I know it sounds crazy but I LOVE watching thunderstorms.

3 comments:

  1. Well, it's a goin......and it's CRAZY out there!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love it too!!! and missouri does have the best!!! especially at night when the whole sky turns PINK!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ours hit in the early morning hours but kyla woke up for a bottle and i got to hear the thunder that sounded like it was a cannon and saw a bit of lightning flashes. Fun midwest weather!!!

    ReplyDelete