Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Where Has Time Gone??

Do you ever stop and look at a calendar and think "WHAT it's already Wednesday??" or "I can't believe April is almost over??"

Where has time gone
??

Sometimes it think I'm not old enough to worry about car insurance premiums... health insurance deductibles... Honey whats for dinner? Did you iron my shirt? Lisa I need a check to pay for this. Lisa, I need this... EVERYTHING NEEDS TO STOP!!


Emi is now 9 months old! I can't believe I have been babysitting her for 7 months. I have see her reach for things, roll over, crawl, pull herself up onto things, climb stairs, feed herself, and more... what happened to the little baby that used to sleep all day??

My nephew turns 4 today... HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRENDAN!! but seriously how, it seems like yesterday that he was a little one, learning to walk and talk. Now he is a big boy and can do almost everything by himself. Can play the WII by himself, goes to the bathroom by himself, buckles his own seat belt!

Sometimes we focus so much on the future
(1 year until we move, 4 years until Ryan graduates, 8 years then we will be completely finished! ) we forget to enjoy the present...

No comments:

Post a Comment