Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Will Work for Food

Usually I watch just Emi during the day but this week her parents went on vacation to Mexico and asked us to watch all their kids. Ryan and I talked about it, discussed future expenses (moving, vacations etc.) and said YES. We are staying at their house and are watching Taylor (5) Bella (2) and Emi (8 months). I have to admit it isn't that bad. Luckily Emi takes really good naps in which I nap as well! Ryan and I were pretty impressed with ourselves that we were able to get all three and us dressed and ready for church... Of course we were late, but on time at the same time. Our church starts at 9 and we didn't want to go to sacrament meeting (didn't know how they would act) but we were on time for the last 2 hours!! And I have to admit they looked pretty darn cute :)


Taylor and Bella go to daycare/preschool during the day, which is really nice cause it allows Emi and I to stay on our normal schedule. I am not a morning person, but I am surprised at how well I am functioning at 6am! I can get all the girls dressed, fed, hair done, teeth brushed at to school by 8am!!!! but by 2 o'clock (when Emi naps) I CRASH! I take an hour to two hour nap depending on how long Emi sleeps. Then its full force again... pick up girls, make dinner, let them run and burn as much energy, bath time, and then bedtime at 7:30!

So to all those moms of 3 or more... WAY TO GO!! I now feel your pain and exhaustion :) Its been a great experience and even fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment